Thursday, June 2, 2011

Veggie Wrap

When I'm hungry and I want something fast and tasty I inevitably go for a veggie wrap. Open up the fridge, pull out all the veggies I am in love with, figure out some sort of spread (whether it's salsa or no oil hummus or my delicious curry ketchup), and I pack in the veggies and beans. Most of the time I can't even wrap it, it's so chubby! I usually heat up the beans, just to add warmth to the wrap. Oh, and I put the tortilla (100% whole grain, of course, from Costco) in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
Can you see all the ingredients?

Under it all there is no oil hummus

romaine, tomatoes, black beans, bell peppers, brown rice, salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...