Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast (7:30 am) - Coffee, four clementines
Snack (10:15 am) - four more clementines
10:25 am - trying to fight off the urge to go to the workroom and consume the four remaining cookies I have been eyeing all morning.
Lunch - Beef broth (one of my few meat indulgences), lettuce, tomatoes w/ red onion,
Snack - 1/2 veggie wrap
Snack. Again - 1 lb. cherries and 5 pieces of brown rice california sushi from Safeway
Dinner - Veggie burger topped with mushrooms and cucumbers
Fail - 1 Chinese almond cookie. I finally took the tin to the teacher workroom hoping "outta sight, outta mind" will work.
Yay - Reminded myself how much I love cherries and even though they are over $5.00 a pound, it is a worth it splurge. Friend at work hid the chocolate chip mac nut cookies that I have been coveting. I told him that if I ever enter a 12 step program, I would ask him to be my sponsor.
Aha - I think I need to give up the coffee and only drink it on special occasions or once a week. I am beginning to think that it is affecting my mood swings. I also need to bring raw cashews to work to hold me over in times of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...