Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Did The Six Week Challenge Do For You?

Sometimes when you're rallying the troops to change to a plant strong lifestyle you don't always get to hear about the results, especially if challengers don't live or work nearby. I posted the following question on our So Duck Soup Facebook page:

Past challengers-what changes did you experience after your first 6 week challenge? Please share! Was the challenge worth it?

Believe me when I say that these comments are TYPICAL. You know when you watch those weight loss commercials and they show the FAT person suddenly really slim? You see the fine print? There is usually something about the results NOT being typical. But believe me. These people are TYPICAL. And most stick with it. 

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...