Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Noritos

Julieanna Hever, the Plant-Based Dietician, always inspires me. I admire how she practices what she preaches. And she preaches a plant strong diet. She's beautiful, smart, and funny. And she rocks the great ideas in food. You need good ideas for food AND you need a video to learn how to make it? Click here!



She gave me the great idea of noritos and so I just grabbed what I had in the fridge and made some using other ingredients. Here are my pics. See if you can identify the ingredients. It turned out to be a great lunch. I just needed to make about four of them and I was good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...