Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines & Anniversary to Me

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Wow. It was exactly one year ago today that I started, officially, the Eat to Live lifestyle. I blogged about it here. One year has flown by. I cannot believe how that one change has had a profound impact on my life. I started getting so excited by the results that I ended up getting other people to do their own six week challenges. I started way back in June of last year. I've had a few since then. In fact, I have a new group of about 60 challengers who started on January 23rd.

If you scroll back to one year ago and read forward you will see how my life has changed. I did the Honolulu Marathon for the first time ever. I posted before and after pics. Whew. That was difficult. And the best part is that others, my family and friends, they've changed their lives, too! LONG LIFE!

My wish for all of you is that you take this opportunity to love yourself and love those around you and eat a healthy diet. Quit eating foods high in fat. Meat. Dairy. Quit eating foods high in sugar. Breads. Candy. Juice. And eat vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, seeds, whole grains.

It's the best Valentine's gift you can give to yourself and those you love.
Me and my Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...