Saturday, December 3, 2011

Akira Kurosawa Dressing (a.k.a. Caesar Chavezmoto)

I blogged about the most delicious Caesar Chavez dressing a few weeks back. It has since became the go to dressing or everything, including raw veggies, burritos and more. Need a snack? Nothing beats some raw veggies (zucchini, cucumber, carrots, celery, cabbage wedges) or whole grain crackers and Caesar Chavez dip.

Yesterday I ended up making a double batch for my daughters et. al. in Kāneʻohe. Big hit. So when I finally got back home to Pa'auilo tonight I went straight to the kitchen to make a quadruple batch, this time subbing out the dijon for wasabi! GOOD CHOICE, Rubber Slipper Contessa! Both on the wasabi substitution as well as the new name!

Not sure how I garnered the Starbucks glass jars but they are perfect for dressing! I wiped out the ramekin w/ Akira "dip" right afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...