Monday, March 26, 2012

Hungry for Change

I have been remiss in blogging. I know. I apologize. No excuse other than busy life. And not really cooking a lot. Or cooking nondescript meals. But maybe there is a post in that whole notion!

But what I really want to get you to do is to stop right now and watch this. NOW. Hungry for Change. I think everyone is hungry for change but they don't really know why or how. This will help you.  Free viewing ends on March 31st. And I think it is that important that you shouldn't do any more reading of this other than to click here. All you have to do is enter your name and email and then you can watch it. Numerous times. I watched it three times already. And I wrote down the names of the people featured in the documentary so that I could look up their books online. Oh yes I did! This documentary rejuvenated me along the same lines as Forks Over Knives and Food Matters and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

I hope you will be inspired too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...