Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prepping for the New Year, a.k.a. I have Issues

Okay, this is the part of my month that I am experiencing extreme irritability and it has nothing to do with the holiday season. I am also pondering the new year and all the resolutions to make my life healthier. And of course one of the top ones is to eat healthier. Hmmm...I think I have had that on my list before. And if I were to take a look at my posts I would venture to guess that most of my posts would fall into the NOT SO HEALTHY category. This this for example. Or this. I even took a perfectly healthy fish and turned it into a not so healthy dish by adding mayo and sausage. But I'm going to try to change my ways. I have a semi solid plan.
I have these books on my bookshelf:

 As well as a couple of Weight Watchers cookbooks and a whole slew of blogs available at my fingertips. Bye bye Paula Deen, hello Anne-Marie.

We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck. In the meantime I have a few more days of indulgences to go. It started last night with a dark chocolate fondue and the most delicious little bananas EVER. I'll see if I can post a couple dishes before the new year. For those of you who are into last minute splurges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLOW FOOD FRIDAY

S L O W   F O O D    F R I D A Y Wow. Has it been that long? Don't think I fell off the face of the earth due to my increased weig...